Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wake me up before you go go!

I'm a big fan of anything that can give the illusion of having had a good nights sleep and have tried a range of products. My ultimate favourite is YSL Touche Éclat closely followed by the Boots No7 version so this has a lot to live up to! The shade I bought is 'ivory' as I went for a lighter shade (the next shade up was too pinkish for me). On application it is smooth and gives good coverage. It does give a glowy effect and a hint of the 'anti-fatigue' promised. It definitely awakens the eye area which is a plus and the doe foot applicator I have always found to be effective (like in my other favourite concealer by Collection). Is too soon to say if this will make it into by repeat-buy list but am going to give it a good try!

£5.49 Boots (bought as part of their buy 1 get 1 half price offer so was cheaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment