Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kardashian Arm Kandy!

I have to confess that the Kardashians are a guilty pleasure of mine and when I was presented with the opportunity with an early chance to buy a piece of the new Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins ( on general sale November 8th) I couldn't resist. I am a fan of anything Kardashian and eagerly awaited the arrival of my purchase...

I bought the Blush Pink Small Tote bag at £45.00. It is a gorgeous bag and in real life is more of a nude colour so don't be put off by the 'pink' label. It has a gold studded side panel and decorative zip to the front, with a KK gold logo and is plain on the reverse. It comes with a pair of carry handles and a detachable chain shoulder strap. It has a Kardashian embossed logo on the inner lining and inside are neat little pockets, ideal for mobile phones, lipglosses etc, and a zipped compartment. Overall the bag is a reasonable size and has enough room for my usual everyday bits and bobs though there is a larger version in black for anyone who is a carrier of more 'stuff'.

The bag is synthetic materials rather than leather but is sturdy and well made. There is attention to detail and it arrived neatly wrapped and protected.

I am thrilled with my bit of KK arm kandy and can't wait to view the rest of the collection. I am however disappointed that despite being marketed as being for all shapes and sizes, the clothing only runs to a 16 which is no good for curvier ladies.


Kardashian Kollection Blush Pink tote £45.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment