Friday 9 November 2012

Boots 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick

17 Mirror shine lipsticks have undergone a little makeover! Having used them in the previous incarnation (Shine On) I was keen to try out the new version. The shade I went for is 'Beehive' and I have to confess that the name is what prompted me to buy it as it evoked images that were a bit Bardot-esque!
The lipstick itself is a nude pinkish shade not dissimilar to my old favourite (but discontinued) Bourjois 'rose balniere' lippy. The finish is glossy but not overly pigmented though it gave enough colour to satisfy my colour craving. The new packaging includes a built in mirror which slides out if the lid which is very handy, neat and compact. There are now a wider range of shades in the range and I counted roughly 17 shades. The Shine On lipsticks are also available on the website though being so similar, I imagine these will replace that line.

RRP £4.79

No comments:

Post a Comment