Wednesday 14 November 2012

Berry-licious!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in 'Crush'

I have long been a fan of these crayon style offerings from Revlon. They are a cheaper option that Clinique's Chubby Sticks. With the colder weather upon us I have been experimenting with berry shades. This is daunting for a nude lip/pink lip fan so the Just Bitten crayons are a good way of easing me into darker shades. The packaging is also very appealing with its twist up silver end and tight fitting lid (no berry stains in my handbag!). The pigmentation is good for the type of product and is there is a better colour pay off than similar berry stick shades in the Soap and Glory range. The more you apply, the deeper the shade. The finish is glossy but not sticky and feels nice on the lips. I can easily see this becoming a winter favourite!

£7.99 Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment