Thursday 8 November 2012

Collection Bedazzled Nail Effects in Glittersweet

This little beauty caught my eye while doing my weekly food shop and I couldn't resist a little bit of nail bling.

The shade I bought is no.4 'glittersweet' which is a turquoise and silver mix suspended in a clear polish.
When worn, the glitter particles spread out quite thinly so you may require a second coat if you wanted more coverage in terms of sparkle. I would be tempted to wear this over a glossy black polish rather than on its own. In terms of packaging I'm not a big fan of the larger round lids as I don't find them as precise in the application process. The brush gives a reasonable coverage despite being quite thin. Personally I would have liked a thicker brush for speedier application.

Overall I would say at £2.99 RRP it is a bit of a bling bargain and is worth a buy if you like twinkly talons!

Information from Collection:

- Available in four fabulous shades, these glitterfully glamorous pots of polish deliver complete shimmering glimmer.

- Multi-tonal and multi-functional

- Powerful-punches of light-reflecting lacquers to keep you dazzling all the way to the dancefloor!

RRP £ 2.99

P.S sorry for the lack of swatches but my nails are less than camera ready at the moment and wouldn't want to scare you all with my mitts!

No comments:

Post a Comment