Friday 9 November 2012

Barry M Glitter Polish

I went on another sparkle spree today and treated myself to two Barry M glitter polishes.

The first shade is 'Pink Sapphire Glitter (no. 352).

This polish consists of pink and holographic silver particles suspended in a clear polish. The polish is presented in the normal Barry M style bottle of which I'm a fan. It is simple and functional with a good sized brush. The particles vary in size and give a good coverage with a couple of coats. I'm not a fan of glitter polishes worn alone so would wear this over a black polish or a pink shade to give it more of a kick.

The second shade is 'Amethyst Glitter' (no. 354) which is different in texture to Pink Sapphire. The glitter particles are smaller and if the more traditional variety. There is a mix of silver, turquoise, red and purple particles in the clear polish and, compared to other glitter polishes I've tried, gave a good coverage in one coat. Again, I would use over a coloured base but this gave enough sparkle to tempt me to wear it alone.

The polishes were £2.99 each and were today in sale in Boots as part if a buy one get one half price offer so there's a bargain to be had if you fancy some sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment