Sunday 18 November 2012

Damson Dream

In a bid to save money I am sticking by my 'rediscover old treasures' mission and am starting with Boots No7 Stay Perfect nail polish in 'Damson Dream'. This is not a new purchase and I got this for a few pounds with one of the £5 No7 vouchers. It is also available for a few pounds on EBay. The colour is a warm plummy shade which has a slight shimmer. It needs a few coats to appreciate the depth of the colour but it also looks pretty with one coat for a more sheer version. I think I will be coming back to this shade over winter! The only downside is it does not wear for a huge amount of time without scuffing but if, like me, you like changing colours frequently, this shouldn't be a problem.







3 comments:

  1. this polish screams autumn/winter! it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. Had forgotten what a lovely colour it was for this time of year. :)

      Delete
  2. I love it. Had forgotten what a lovely colour it was for this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete