Wednesday 14 November 2012

Extreme Eyes!

I thought i'd share one of my go to favourite products that I always re-buy when it's finished. That product is the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner. At £2.99 it is a complete bargain and performs better than some of the pricier alternatives. I love the felt tip style liners as they are easy to apply compared to the inkwell style ones and with a steady hand you can get a range of line styles. What I particularly love about this pen is how long it lasts. I have used similar pens at a higher price point that have begun to fade on application very quickly yet this pen does line after line and the lines remain dark and well pigmented. The liner does last all day though I have no intention of wearing any eye products for 24 hours! It is also available in a peacock green shade and a purple-plum colour. I do own these and the green especially really does last! So much so that no amount of eye make up remover would shift the green tinge off my eye lids and it took well into the next day for the green eyes to disappear! So I guess if you do want to wear your make up all day from start to finish them you won't go far wrong here!

£2.99 Superdrug/Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment