Sunday 2 December 2012

Yankee Candle Addiction!

I can't help being a little bit in love with these candle products! I have been working my way through a selection of their festive fragrances in jar form and also as samplers and wax tarts. I am new to the wax tarts but am a convert after buying a burner on EBay (approx £5 for an official one via eBay). The tarts crumble easily into the pot and melt amazingly quickly using a plain tealight. The scent appears much stronger than a normal candle and it fills the room quickly. I am currently burning Soft Cotton from their Simply Home range (£1 asda) but have also purchased Midsummers Night and my favourite Christmas Eve, along with Vanilla Frosting. I think it will be getting a lot of use.

The Yankee Samplers are also an inexpensive way to test the fragrances. They burn away to nothing with no waste if instructions are followed. I picked up mine via one of the many eBay sellers for approximately £1.70 each.







2 comments: