Tuesday 4 December 2012

A Sweet Treat: Skittles Candles

I came across these little candles whilst browsing in my local B and M bargain shop and couldn't believe how delicious they smell! These candles are made by Skittles in collaboration with Star Candle Company. I bought the Strawberry and Raspberry versions though there is also a green version with a melon type scent which personally did not appeal to me. The box states that the burn time is approximately 25 hours which is excellent considering these candles were only 89p each! Yes...89p!!!! They are presented in simple grooved glass jars so are quite stylish (unlike the delicious but not well packaged Jelly Belly candles).

For 89p you can't go wrong and at this time of year would make an excellent stocking filler!

2 comments:

  1. Omg I've not seen these but now I need to buy some immediately!! Great stocking filler. P.s I've just noticed you're based in Yorkshire. I'm holding a blogger meet up in January in Leek, Staffs. You're more than welcome to join us if you fancy it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell yummy and I can't believe they were only 89p. Let me know more details about the meet up and might come if I can make it x

      Delete