Monday 25 February 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

After reading wonderful things about this product online, I decided I had to try it for myself.

I hear Maybelline's Baby Lips are soon to hit the UK but me being a little impatient decided to buy one from EBay (selling for £6-£7 approximately). I chose the 'Cherry
Me' variety as I'm a sucker for all things cherry!

From Walmart website (where is much cheaper to buy if you happen to be in the USA!):

'Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm moisturizes lips for a full eight hours. Made with an exclusive skincare formula, lips are visibly renewed after using this Lip Balm for just one week. In addition, Maybelline Moisturizing Lip Balm is available in six varieties to both moisturize and protect your lips, whatever the occasion. For clinically cared-for, baby-soft lips, Maybelline Lip Balm is easy to carry with you and designed to be effective.

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm:

Moisturizing lip balm with SPF 20 sunscreen
Gives eight hour moisture plus lip renewal
It's clinical care for baby soft lips.'

I found this product to be softening and moisturising though not for the promised 8 hours. It leaves a glossy sheen though the colour pretty much disappears on application.
Am impressed with it though not so impressed that it hands down beats my other favourite Balmi lip balms. Maybe given more prolonged use I'll see those impressive results it promises!

I'm not sure it warrants the current price on eBay and I would be more likely to purchase this again in UK stores if the price point is lower.







2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried these but so want to! Love your posts. Following xxx

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've let the posting slide a bit lately, need to get back with it. X

      Delete